Originally Answered: Some ideas needed.What would be a good and honest way to make a million dollars in a reasonable time.?
1. Virtual millionaire meaning residual income of $20K a month for the rest of your life?
2. Millionaire in assets?
3. Millionaire in hard cash sitting in the bank?
I do have the formula but it will take you 3 years of smart work.
Is that a reasonable time frame to you?
Some additional information for you and if it still makes sense to you, you know where to find me.
There will be less and less traditional jobs to choose from for we have been moving into an informational age for several years now, where new millionaires are made every hour of the day. You will either take advantage of it or you will become a victim of it. The choice is individual. It's also yours.
EIGHT Reasons why people work ON not IN their own Home Based Business and why it is becoming such a GLOBAL economy driving force:
1. People trust personal recommendation (a word of mouth recommendation is known to be the very best advertising form, which every Hollywood producer or marketing expert knows of; no more or very little trust and confidence left in commercials and mass media advertising)
2. Home based businesses boom right across the continent and also worldwide (large corporations are moving abroad, downsizing or merging; there is no more corporate nor an employee loyalty; corporate greed is looking after its own interests only; close to 50% of businesses in USA are home based)
3. Low investment to start the business and low risk (high return on individual efforts; very high income potential; no special licensing required, no franchise costs or fees; team support and access to relevant education)
4. Access to national and international, global markets (opportunity to conduct your business on all levels – locally, state or province wide, coast to coast, in Australia or Japan, worldwide; independency from local, regional or country’s economy situation)
5. Significant tax advantages (the same write-offs as corporations; lower taxation rate; part of the mortgage write off; travel expenses; even family vacations; legal use of tax shelters abroad or off-shore)
6. Residual income (no more trading our time for money; through the team work of many doing a little but continuously, even worldwide, your group working hours can extend up to 24 hours a day but thanks to compounding you may experience unlimited hours in one work day;)
7. Open to everyone (labourers, skilled people, tradesmen, teachers, nurses, medical practitioners, professionals, High school dropouts; EQUAL PAY for WOMEN, no special skills needed, relevant business training and money management available for no cost or very minimal fees)
8. Ethics and Values (life with passion and purpose; leading and showing others how to succeed; teaching critical life skills such as how to become debt free and financially independent; global movement of spreading knowledge, for knowledge is power and proper use of acquired knowledge represents unique lifestyle and financial independence)
Reason # 9:
It’s been said over and over again that the greatest financial risk a person could take in life is to work for someone else.