Skill welcomes all donations to support our work. If you would like to make a donation to Skill please print out this form, fill it in, and send it to the address at the bottom of this page:
Skill would also appreciate the opportunity to reclaim from the taxman, the tax you have already paid on your donation. This may mean we can claim up to 28p extra for every pound you give us, provided you are a UK taxpayer. Please tick the gift aid box on the form below, and fill in the optional Gift Aid section.
For further information you can call the Fundraising Team on:
020 7450 0626
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support
If you prefer to donate through your credit/debit/CAF
card please complete the following:
*Optional Gift Aid section
Declaring that donations made to Skill are Gift Aid allows Skill to claim back the tax you have paid and effectively increases the value of the original donation made to Skill.
I want the Skill to treat:
the donation(s) of............which I made on............
all donations I make from the date of this declaration until I notify you otherwise
all donations I have made since 6 April 2000, and all donations I make from the date of this declaration until I notify you otherwise
as Gift Aid Donation.
Notes For the Donor
1 )If your declaration covers donations you may make in the future:
Please notify the charity if you change your name and address while the declaration is still in force.
2) You can cancel the declaration at any time by notifying the charity it will then not apply to donations you make on or after the date of cancellation or such later date as you specify.
3) You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 28p for each £1 you give).
4) If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration (see note 1).
5) If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
6) If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, as the charity. Or you can ask your local tax office for leaflet IR113 Gift Aid.
|Home About us News Information Events Help Us Press Releases Skill Scotland Skill NI Into HE Into FE|
Skill: National Bureau for Students with Disabilities is a
company limited by guarantee (2397897) and a registered charity (801971).