Topic: I'm trying to help my sister with her math homework. finding it oddly difficult. Help anyone?
June 18, 2019 / By Adriane Question:
It is a crossword puzzle and has clues. Here are the clues that I don't understand at all:
1. The number or expression that is used as a factor in repeated multiplication.
2. Information, numbers, or facts that describe something.
3. A product formed from repeated multiplication by the same number or expression.
4. A number that, when substituted for the variable in an equation, makes the equation true.
5. A graph that displays data from a frequency table. (It seems easy enough but it has to start with an "o". ???)
6. A _____ expression consists of numbers, variables and operations.
Ok, so if any of you guys can figure at least one right, I will be very thankful. I feel very stupid. I am taking calculus. I should be able to get eight grade math questions right...
Tex | 1 day ago
1 is base
2 i dunno
3 something like exponential product maybe
5 no idea
6 if the article was an rather than a i'd say algebraic....hell, i'll say it anyway
3. exponential function or exponent
6. an 'algebraic' expression
Wow, I know what u mean, I fell super stupid (college grad) I think 6 is variable but im not sure.....................Sorry!
is one or three the square?
two might be data
yeh i have no idea calculus is much easier LOL