Valentines day question, easy 2 points?
Topic: Valentines day question, easy 2 points?
June 27, 2019 / By Alysa Question:
Obviously guys always get girls stuff for Valentines but I'm just curious, if a girl is dating a guy is it usually true that they do something for their date/bf?
Best Answers: Valentines day question, easy 2 points?
Vester | 6 days ago
Guys don't necessarily HAVE to get girls roses, cards, teddy bears, chocolates, etc. My boyfriend didn't, and I assured him to not have to go through the trouble of stressing about it. :)
I would have loved to give a gift(s) to him, but I had loads of homework and very little time, all with a fever. (Tough luck, eh?) Depending on how long she's been with you, I'm sure she would like to get you a gift too! If not, don't worry. Gifts aren't necessary to show love.
👍 260 | 👎 6
Did you like the answer? Valentines day question, easy 2 points?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: Easy question, 10 points!?
You should do the bad side because you will stand out more, and you can get a better grade just for making your essay more arguable than just going with almost everyone else and saying that it's good.
You can support both sides just as easily, but make sure to add examples from websites. With wrong info you can add in wikipedia. It is great because it gives you a lot of information, but very dangerous as well because it can be publicly edited, so you're sometimes risking getting information from there. There are always ads, ya know, and etc.
And of course, the access to bad things involves porn and whatnot. But you can find more. Find stats on the first point (i.e. lazyness increase in % as more advanced technology/internet came along?, etc.)
umm they do I mean for valentines usually the guy does something but most of the time girls give something to their bf or date.
👍 110 | 👎 -1
from what i can tell its like 65% of girls will get their dates/boyfriends something, it isnt necessary but most girls just feel insecure if they get something and dont have anything to return, this year was my first valentines day with a boyfriend and i did get him something.
👍 105 | 👎 -8
Believe it or not guys like to get flowers also.
Doesn't mean they're gay, just that they appreciate beauty.
Get him something for valentines day.
👍 100 | 👎 -15
Originally Answered: PLEASE HELP! EASY 10 POINTS! To Kill A Mockingbird question?
1) He thought they should be answered as if they were adults. Since he treated them as adults, he did not want to conceal the fact that there were racial tensions.
2) Dill wants to get a peek into the Radley place- to try and catch a glimpse of the "manevolent phantom" Boo Radley- who is said to walk around at night looking in windows.
3) Makes Jem match and wear a suit, and Scout has to wear a dress and camisole
4) Calpurnia's son, Zeebo was taught to read out of a very sophisticated book, “The Blackstone Commentaries.” And through hard work, and copying a page out of the Bible each day, Zeebo becomes literate.
5) In Chapter 15 there's something about the KKK and Sam Levy "they paraded by Mr. Sam Levy's house one night, but Sam just stood on his porch and told'em things had come to a pretty pass, he'd sold' em the very sheets on their backs. Sam made 'em so ashamed of themselves they went away." He says this to embarrass them- inferring that he knows they meet and interact with each other regularly- but they are too cowardly to be men enough to harass him (a Jew) uncovered- and infact do business with him in the day...